I blame auto-correct.Go Cyclones!
He didn’t go to smith like he should have but his throw was on the money. He hardly “missed”. TE just dropped itJulian Sayin was in same class as DR. Effectively the replacement for DR after decommit from OSU. He missed a 4th down conversion. Will he be better than DR?
Maybe he transfer to NU???Smith killed the last OSU drive with 2 drops in 3 plays.
3 big drops already for osu.Smith killed the last OSU drive with 2 drops in 3 plays.
I agree.. silence from both would be better.announcers suck
Smith killed the last OSU drive with 2 drops in 3 plays.
and the coaches to coach them?I would love to have those OL and DL's at Nebraska, they are elite, maybe some day.
I hate teams that Nebraska rarely ever beats, so hard to make a pick on this one.I blame auto-correct.
I hope OSU wins and Manning doesn’t look great.
Texas did the same earlier3rd and 10 and you call a 5yd pass route. book of rhule?
must be built into their allogrythms -modern programersTexas did the same earlier
Add a pic to the stat lineArch averaging 2.7 yards per attempt. Not really heisman stats.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC