A&M is out....they weren't playing Kentucky so they didn't come to play.
Nobody cheers for Goliath except us Goliath fans.Still don't get why people cheer for the conference. Rarely do they ever cheer for us. I don't understand. I can't imagine any fan base cheering for us.
Lon Kruger can coach.
Remember the UF 20 years ago when they went to the FF? He knows the deal.
Still don't get why people cheer for the conference. Rarely do they ever cheer for us. I don't understand. I can't imagine any fan base cheering for us.
He's the only coach to take five programs to the NCAA Tournament, so no doubt he's very good.
Two coaches have now taken 5 programs to the Dance. Tubby joined Kruger this year...
Don't mean to be curt but reLly think we would've beat Okla easily!should of have been uk's seed and game. Not sure how KY would've done against ok....but would like to have had a shot at the sooners. Screw the ncaa selection committee.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games