Texas A&M Game Thread..

missouridawg

Junior
Oct 6, 2009
9,407
309
83
Hate to do this so early, but who the 17 is this lady calling the game? Her voice is awful on the ears
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,699
24,566
113
Post!

Tip in.
Block.
3 pointer.

He’ll pull an ugly heat-check here shortly though.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,699
24,566
113
Good question. We have a bit of a log jam on the perimeter if Molinar and Stewart both return. You’d have to think he’s a starter down low unless we go guard heavy around Tolu.
 

bruiser.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 13, 2009
7,346
0
0
So with 26.3 seconds left, that is the play Howland drew up? Or is it that putting I. Stewart’s hands to hold it to under 10 seconds is the problem? Heck, I just as soon run a normal play and try to score then that cluster.
 

ZombieKissinger

All-American
May 29, 2013
5,589
9,690
113
I think Post will have a good career here. He’s more coordinated than Ado. The 3 percentage isn’t great but it makes him harder to defend, and we get a decent number of offensive rebounds on his misses. I’m hoping he’ll develop physically and understand the game a bit more. One thing I think Howland is underrated on is player development - we’ve had some guys under him make substantial strides. I’m optimistic
 

TrueMaroonGrind

All-Conference
Jan 6, 2017
4,129
1,699
113
So with 26.3 seconds left, that is the play Howland drew up? Or is it that putting I. Stewart’s hands to hold it to under 10 seconds is the problem? Heck, I just as soon run a normal play and try to score then that cluster.

I was pretty happy with the offense in the first half. That was a poor possession but TAMU is a good defensive team and they will win some possessions that way.
 

jethreauxdawg

Heisman
Dec 20, 2010
11,886
17,161
113
So with 26.3 seconds left, that is the play Howland drew up? Or is it that putting I. Stewart’s hands to hold it to under 10 seconds is the problem? Heck, I just as soon run a normal play and try to score then that cluster.

Didn’t see it. Was it worse than the last possession in OT vs Kentucky?
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,699
24,566
113
We need to step up our rebounding here in the 2H. A&M already getting close to their rebounding total from the 1H.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,699
24,566
113
Agreed, but we’ve gotten some great looks, but missed them.

Matthews missed an open 3. Several missed layups.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,699
24,566
113
Stewart is 3-11. Be nice if he chipped in a couple layups down the stretch in this game.
 

Dawgcap

Redshirt
Mar 7, 2017
944
0
0
A&M first foul in 2nd half. Might be impressive except in the SEC where officials love to blow that whistle
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,033
10,201
113
That I believe was the first shooting foul of the second half.

That does not favor a team like us but sure does aTm.
 

FlotownDawg

All-American
Aug 30, 2012
7,239
8,121
113
It took until 7:28 left in the second half for A&M to get called for their first foul. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team go that long without fouling before.
 

DAWGS1.sixpack

Redshirt
Feb 15, 2007
2,503
2
0
The mid court trapping D is killing us bc we have no inside offensive presence with Ado and we’ve missed way too many shots when we have had them.
Their energy is way more than ours in 2nd half
 

Lettucexxxx

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2012
4,562
1,047
113
We should be up 17-18 points. We have been playing 4 corners offense this entire half. This is where ben loses me
 

Dawgcap

Redshirt
Mar 7, 2017
944
0
0
Finally a 3 PT shooter following his shot. Damn coaching staffs on all levels nit teaching how to follow a shot. Most times a long rebound
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor