Thanks, I feel Free, Free at last!Welcome aboard!
GBR
Faker delete your accountWelcome aboard!
GBR
He's not the real scarletred. Just ignore him.Thanks, I feel Free, Free at last!
Good point, I don't think the real scarletred would say that to me.He's not the real scarletred. Just ignore him.
Welcome Westcoast!testing, if I can actually post.
Plus, this one doesn’t think he’s the board police, and can actually spell. Very nice upgradeGood point, I don't think the real scarletred would say that to me.![]()
Maybe you'd like it over on the Iowa board instead?Plus, this one doesn’t think he’s the board police, and can actually spell. Very nice upgrade
Thanks, likewise.Welcome Westcoast!
have missed your insightful, thought-provoking perspective
It’s cute that you are acting all tough for the old man. Do you guys need a room? We already know the geriatric mess needs others to validate his behavior…. Is that your title?Maybe you'd like it over on the Iowa board instead?
That's an Iowa loser posing as Husker fans. It's obvious as hell.Plus, this one doesn’t think he’s the board police, and can actually spell. Very nice upgrade
Potty mouth!That's an Iowa loser posing as Husker fans. It's obvious as hell.
HuskerOnline Volleyball
Nebraska Women’s Roundup: Volleyball third in RPI, Jackson goes back-to-back
HuskerOnline Football
HuskerOnline Live RSS Chat: October 7
HuskerOnline Football Recruiting
Three & Out: Talented group of visitors for Indiana game, Nebraska still chasing TE Ahmad Hudson, and Husker legacy on radar for 2028 class
HuskerOnline Football Recruiting
Big Noon Kickoff bringing a talented group of visitors to Lincoln
HuskerOnline Football
Entering Enemy Territory: Scouting the Indiana Hoosiers