Testing

CCIce10

Sophomore
May 29, 2001
99
104
33
I finally gave up and assumed a different handle. I never got the email that I was told I was going to get about a thousand times during my fruitless attempts to return as CCfan.

So I guess I'm now someone else. I hope that I remember who I am.

Go Coalers!
 

jonathandoe

Sophomore
Jun 29, 2015
228
159
43
No big deal, but is the typing toolbar ribbon "greyed out" as non-functional across the top of everyone's reply area?
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  3. 03 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  5. 05 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton