Terry documentary Q

Comment123

Sophomore
Feb 26, 2019
73
196
33


In the youtube link above from the flowrestling Terry trailer, around the 2:35-2:44 mark when Terry is at the mic giving a speech, I was wondering if anyone knows where that is from and if the full thing is available separately somewhere. I could listen to that man talk about his mindset all day. TIA
 

Corby2

Heisman
Jul 14, 2025
5,052
11,009
113


In the youtube link above from the flowrestling Terry trailer, around the 2:35-2:44 mark when Terry is at the mic giving a speech, I was wondering if anyone knows where that is from and if the full thing is available separately somewhere. I could listen to that man talk about his mindset all day. TIA

That was his interview from Worlds in 1993 I believe. Here is his match in the semis
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Nashville_Hawk
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast