Good news. Hang in there & keep fighting.Well guys im getting discharged in a couple of hours. I got pneumonia 2 days ago but they are going to get me out of here with a little more medication. I still can't drive for another 6-8 weeks as the anti rejection meds cause seizure like spasms in my legs, arms, neck, and face. They also don't want to give me a return to work clearance yet either. Plus I have 3 office visits a week for six weeks. It's going to be a long road back but im on the road
Do the spasms from the prograph and cellcept ever go away?Best of luck to you. I had a kidney transplant almost 26 years ago and have never had a problem. Just be sure to take your meds on schedule and hopefully you'll be fine.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor