Tennis racquet warning!

vicious

Redshirt
Aug 9, 2008
191
0
0
Bought a BLX Wilson Six One Team with a 18x20 string pattern with synthetic gut strings at 55. Tore my arm off. Haven't been able to play for two weeks! Stupidity overcame me and I purchased this arm killer without demoing. Just my humble opinion tennis gurus, but I'm out of the 18x20 string pattern. Had no idea that it would be such a drain.
 

vicious

Redshirt
Aug 9, 2008
191
0
0
It will be one of four I'm demoing. like this statement "However, it seemed to provide better damping, resulting in a more solid and comfortable feel."
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,702
12,431
113
the one whining about a 10 oz tennis racquet tearing your arm off and disabling you for 2 weeks and you refer to me as "Sweetie"?
 

JesterB

Freshman
Mar 3, 2008
452
89
28
I want to spend somewhere around $50-75.

Also if anyone knows of a 3.0 team needing a few warm bodies pleasegive me a shout.</p>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?