****Tennessee @ Kentucky****

UKGrad24

All-American
Apr 2, 2024
3,061
7,649
100
Ok well a win is a win, and they keep battling and that’s all you can ask for. This team keeps putting themselves in positions that I never thought they could be in. Gotta give them props for the season. I’ll say that aside from recruits which concerns me, the jury is still out and that’s good.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,030
71,553
113
a man with a name tag that says johnny
That was just hard play and luck. Amazing what happens when you do that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

UKGrad24

All-American
Apr 2, 2024
3,061
7,649
100
Great effort and this team is in a position I absolutely never expected. I’m moving to jury still out on pope, if he can start recruiting, I mean I don’t know. But right now the season hasn’t just been salvaged but he’s got them in decent position. Can’t argue it.

How the hell are we not top 25.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,030
71,553
113
Great effort and this team is in a position I absolutely never expected. I’m moving to jury still out on pope, if he can start recruiting, I mean I don’t know. But right now the season hasn’t just been salvaged but he’s got them in decent position. Can’t argue it.

How the hell are we not top 25.
We should be after tonight.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
  3. 03 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
  4. 04 KSR Football The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington
  5. 05 KSR Football Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina