Tenn - UCLA

diehard4dawgs

Redshirt
May 23, 2006
402
0
0
Just heard the Tennessee fans chanting SEC-SEC-SEC. I have to admit that hearing that in someone <font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00ff00"><font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00ff00">else's</font></font> stadium has always gotten me really fired up......., but now I honestly feel like I have no right to be excited by the dominance of the SEC. Embarrassment is all I feel at this point. Thanks Croom
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch