Ten years ago...

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,553
22,394
113
I'm a life long Saints fan but I thought I would have been more emotional than I was when the Saints won the Super Bowl. I have a Rueben Mayes jersey from when I was a kid but I was just excited - not emotional.

When MSU beat Auburn in 2014 - I was cutting onions.
 

Mr Todd French

Sophomore
Mar 3, 2008
320
137
43
I’m with you DS. I was at the Super Bowl and the Auburn game. Us going to number one after game day was the best for sure.
 

Awwhellnaw

Senior
Jun 29, 2017
945
703
88
I started crying in the Junction when we went up 21-0 vs Auburn. We were wrecking them and I knew we were about to be #1. That was a great day.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game