Ten matches to watch this weekend

april racer

Junior
Dec 20, 2011
2,816
265
0
Nov 11, 2009
18,558
10
0
Thanks for these I really enjoy them, just a heads up, in the 133 write up you have gulibons name instead of Conaway and part of the 184 write up is in with 174.

Thanks it has been fixed. For some reason I was having difficulty with the website on the 157 and 174 sections and I have been flip flopping Conaway and Gulibon's name all year. Old habits die hard with Gulibon not at 133 anymore.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia