Temple Game Thread

JesseTU

All-Conference
Jan 8, 2007
7,392
1,595
113
It really seems like we are firing on all cylinders. Shots falling, defense solid, easy dunks off of great passes. Guys having fun, a little bit of swagger.

More please.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TulsaAM

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,770
13,981
113
When did Jean Pierre-Louis become Roger from What’s Happening?
 

T Up

Sophomore
Dec 4, 2003
1,422
125
0
There’s an Early sighting ... late.
I’ve wanted to say that
 

ba11game

Junior
Dec 4, 2003
460
302
0
I can't remember the last time we got out to a big lead and kept pouring it on til the end like that. That was fun.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,250
16,423
113
Now give Ugboh and Earley some PT

I thought they needed to both be in sooner in a game like this. I thought he was never going to take out Horne with the 25 point lead. Great job by every player for 40 minutes. I would like to see that effort a lot.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more