Temple -2.5

TulsaFan01

Senior
Jan 7, 2007
867
464
0
Hmm have we been favored on the road this year? Probably Tulane and ECU I’m guessing but maybe not.
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,841
5,723
113
We were favored at ECU by 1.5 and we were the underdog at Tulane at 0.9
 

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,770
13,981
113
We were favored at ECU by 1.5 and we were the underdog at Tulane at 0.9
I'd say it doesn't matter because the game is played on the court not at the Vegas sports books...but then again the # of point-shaving incidents says that's not always true
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loca5174

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,841
5,723
113
I'd say it doesn't matter because the game is played on the court not at the Vegas sports books...but then again the # of point-shaving incidents says that's not always true
I agree with you. The spread doesn't matter. What happens on the court is what matters. In this conference road wins are hard to come by for everyone and we have back to backers here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TU_BLA

noble cane

All-Conference
Feb 25, 2002
9,575
3,206
0
Anyone else feel like UCONN is in charge of some of these lines?

I felt like that when we played them up there... it honestly looked like the refs used foul calls to pull the score back into the spread line and to control the O/U result.

But, if you have followed some of the services, even when we were the dogs, their pickers were saying that the smart money was on Tulsa.

I kind of wonder if there is a betting armageddon coming in the tourney...
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas