Technical Foul

LeapinLou

All-American
Jul 24, 2001
13,449
7,464
113
This one really pissed me off 😤
It was blatant cheating. Everyone knew it was blatant cheating. And everyone just let it go, including the head referee. From that point forward, I thought of women's basketball more like pro wrestling. Great athletes, decent entertainment, but not legitimate competition.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loyal-Son

80RU

All-American
Jan 31, 2011
6,834
5,532
113
Maybe in your previous 35+ years of watching basketball, a player was never stupid enough to yell STFU at the fans while the ref was standing next to him.
I can 100% guarantee you that it has been done, and it was yelled at me. It was right before the second half throw in, and I just yelled “let’s bury them RU!” The referee actually laughed as he handed the ball to the opposing player.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LeapinLou

willisneverrana43

All-American
Jul 26, 2001
11,073
7,061
113
I can 100% guarantee you that it has been done, and it was yelled at me. It was right before the second half throw in, and I just yelled “let’s bury them RU!” The referee actually laughed as he handed the ball to the opposing player.
It's funny to watch grown men bellyache about penalizing a young man's jerk behavior during a game, aimed at the crowd no less. I didn't like it, immediately thought "jeez, he may get teed up," and then he was. And it almost blew the game. Go ahead, if you like, and call it sportsmanlike and cite all the reasons why it shouldn't have been whistled. I ain't. Grow up young man and don't do it again.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: LeapinLou
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  5. 05 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition