Tears

SueD

Redshirt
May 21, 2002
2,590
1
0
I'm upset, but I would feel worse if Kentucky had played better. I just don't think they played up to the level of their opponent, and it has cost them. I'm sad for the players, but I just feel Wisconsin was the better team tonight.
 

ktbug

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
14,502
2,828
0
Refs called a decent game, but they missed a couple of huge ones that just shouldn't happen!
 

ktbug

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
14,502
2,828
0
5 consecutive trips late when we could have seized it, came up with nothing. As big as those 4 points they gave Wiscy are. you got to make your own breaks!
 

UKfan2151

All-American
Oct 1, 2003
14,483
9,607
113
Wisconsin played a helluva game and deserved to win. That's all you can say about it. A team full of slow white guys beat a team chock full of Burger Boys because of heart, technique and solid coaching.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep