Team sunglasses pic

AllBall

All-American
May 5, 2015
4,928
6,491
93
It does feel like a group of the guys huddled around Vanderbilt so people couldn't have a line of sight at his feet and legs.
 

KentuckyCat420

Heisman
Sep 16, 2006
39,164
29,281
72
Look how big Vanderbilt is. Nick Richards is not a small man and Vanderbilt is almost as tall. Can't wait to get him on the floor.
He’s on his tippy toes so he didn’t get blocked out of the picture, he’s maybe an inch taller than Washington.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Col. Angus

Col. Angus

Hall of Famer
Apr 7, 2017
80,682
248,897
83
That's SGA's foot you're looking at. Put the pipe down bro'.
Nope. I can see SGA's feet plain as day and you can too. You should also be able to see Vanderbilt's left foot and that his heel is not on the floor plain as the same day. I'm gonna just assume you can see this and differentiate between the two so I don't have to go through the trouble of making a detailed diagram to prove I'm right.

I'll do it. Please don't make me. My life begs you.


Imbeciles abound. I mean they're cool and all but... sigh. Ya know?
 
A

anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y

Guest
Nope. I can see SGA's feet plain as day and you can too. You should also be able to see Vanderbilt's left foot and that his heel is not on the floor plain as the same day. I'm gonna just assume you can see this and differentiate between the two so I don't have to go through the trouble of making a detailed diagram to prove I'm right.

I'll do it. Please don't make me. My life begs you.



Imbeciles abound. I mean they're cool and all but... sigh. Ya know?
I'm too busy watching Indiana lose to IPFW again to argue. I'll take your word for it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Col. Angus

Random UK Fan

All-American
Jan 5, 2010
18,717
9,969
81
And he looks like this. 18 years old.. sheesh

I looked just like him at that age . . .except whiter. And less muscular. And not quite as tall.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoeBeeHall and awf
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet for South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
  4. 04 KSR Football Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky