Sadly I refused to vote in the Presidential election today, I voted only down ballot and left the top line blank.
The system is broke when our only two options are a media created sensation and a party hack that was forced down our throats. There were plenty of quality candidates on both sides when this process started but none really had a chance.
Sadly I refused to vote in the Presidential election today, I voted only down ballot and left the top line blank.
The system is broke when our only two options are a media created sensation and a party hack that was forced down our throats. There were plenty of quality candidates on both sides when this process started but none really had a chance.
Sadly I refused to vote in the Presidential election today, I voted only down ballot and left the top line blank.
The system is broke when our only two options are a media created sensation and a party hack that was forced down our throats. There were plenty of quality candidates on both sides when this process started but none really had a chance.
Great Post! The problem is everyone always votes for who the media's favorite candidate is in the primary's. People need to learn how to think on their own.
I just always vote against the candidate the media is promoting. Of course in this race you have two highly flawed candidates. Hopefully we get better candidates four years from now.
Wassup
Well then go to another post! Remember when people used to just change the channel instead of making this channel change the programming.I don't like this high school football message board used for partisan politics.
Edgy Tim Football
Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
Blue and Gold Football Recruiting
Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
Edgy Tim Football
Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
CaneSport football recruiting
Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton