Now that NET rankings are out. Here is where Kentucky currently stands (12/1/2025) in the main national rankings. (Per bbnstats)



The top 15 defensive ranking is based on beating Little Debbie College, Hostess Cupcake Tech, and Pepperidge Farm’s School of Cake Making.
I trust my personal "Eye Test" over all these rankings. But my problem is -- from game to game -- I can't decide what the heck I'm seeing.
I think most fans are right with you.I know what I saw against the good teams, and I didn't like it. But I am trying to keep a good positive attitude with where we can go when JQ gets back. I don't have a lot of faith in Lowe ever playing to full strength this year. But I think the big man wants to get back and kick some ***.
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)