Team Hotel in Indy?

jeffky

All-American
Sep 22, 2017
3,905
7,656
113
Does anyone know where the team will be staying?
Jim Carrey Stalker GIF by Ace Ventura
 

Cats192

Heisman
Apr 22, 2011
14,924
17,879
93
I've been in Indy for the Champion's Classic and NCAA tournament. I've seen the team bus as the Marriott Downtown Indy each time.

We stayed at the Conrad the first time we went to the Champion's Classic. The Houston Rockets were staying there when we went. So, if not the Marriott, I would consider the Conrad.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  2. 02 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová