Team Arrives in Florida

Bones80

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2021
1,216
1,844
113
PSU arrived in waves (two flights out of State College, rest traveled separately or in small groups). Rasheed Walker was with team but on crutches.
 

PSUJam

Heisman
Oct 7, 2021
13,758
26,419
113
PSU arrived in waves (two flights out of State College, rest traveled separately or in small groups). Rasheed Walker was with team but on crutches.
If you read the same article I read, a couple of Canadian players, players that live in Florida and some others arrived separately as well yesterday, just to clarify your post.
 

Bones80

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2021
1,216
1,844
113
If you read the same article I read, a couple of Canadian players, players that live in Florida and some others arrived separately as well yesterday, just to clarify your post.
Thought that was what the stuff in the parentheses indicated, perhaps not in the same detail.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSUJam

blion72

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2021
1,591
1,206
113
Will practice be open to the press?
I assume that the actual roster of players for the Outback bowl has already been published. by now there are probably videos by the media and others showing the players arriving at motel and leaving for practice. I thought that we already know that Mustipher, Brisker, Dotson, AK, Smith, Tangelo and Brooks are not playing - so the DEF will essentially be mostly a 2nd unit, and the OFF will miss 40% of its production. Evidently, Walker was hurt at the end of the season explaining his absence.

I think we knew we would be down several key players. Arkansas is higher ranked that we are and probably has many of their stars opting out.
 

Catch1lion

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
4,219
7,167
113
Phil Gross said Miranda was not with the team.
Slide 22, he’s at the hotel .

 

PSUJam

Heisman
Oct 7, 2021
13,758
26,419
113
Article said today’s was closed
I just read the press with be at practice tomorrow so I guess that'll be a big news day regarding who's where. Still, I'll be surprised if the game is played.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven’t stopped calling
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern Predictions: Will the Lions bounce back?