TD Season 3

Orange Jennyslipper

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2005
9,673
2,021
0
The same HBO president of programming who is cited in BJ's GOT thread also indicated that Pizzolatto has been offered a third season for True Detective. For what it's worth, for some reason he felt compelled to add that "season 2 has a very satisfying ending." Jeepers, thanks for the heads up.

I'm enjoying season 2, but at no where near the level of season 1.

For those who couldn't care any less about season 3, I submit this short critique of season 2 through the eyes of season 1. I had to laugh out loud. You will know what's going to happen the instant you see the opening shot. It's only 1:39.

Hmm. OK, forgot you can see the youtube window. You already know what's going to happen.

 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting '28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'