TD or Incomplete?

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,511
31,745
113
Inconclusive. Ball didn't touch the ground that you can see from that angle. But very well may have, or not. Just no way to tell from that angle.
 

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
4,994
13,437
113
If replay was available there’s nothing to overturn whatever was called on field
 
  • Like
Reactions: patdog

thatsbaseball

All-American
May 29, 2007
18,381
7,431
113
That's a catch . I'm a long time State fan and I know a bad call when I see it....from experiencing SEC officiating all these years **
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: HWY51dog

HWY51dog

Junior
Jul 24, 2013
363
218
43
That’s a TD, arms under the ball. I was in the stands and it looked like a catch looking down from the stands. Tough way to lose a game. Maybe I’m biased 🤷🏼‍♂️.
 

thekimmer

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2012
8,853
2,988
113
Incomplete. Saw photos from in front of the play that prove it.
 
Last edited:
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor