Darude?Everyone knows who it belongs to
Who has?Yeah, that’s what kind of makes it silly that we push Sandstorm as our tradition. Many teams play it and it was played long before that Ole Miss game where it kind of stuck.
Not unique at all. We just market it better so it’s become a thing. I just wish we had found some tradition better than a 25 year old techno song.
Other than fight songs what pop music tradition is older? Playing "Seven Nation Army" is lame.Who has?
Per ESPN hype/publicity - we own it!Yeah, that’s what kind of makes it silly that we push Sandstorm as our tradition. Many teams play it and it was played long before that Ole Miss game where it kind of stuck.
Not unique at all. We just market it better so it’s become a thing. I just wish we had found some tradition better than a 25 year old techno song.
They fell hard after last season.And... TCU lost. I hope they learned not to play Sandstorm when they're losing.
I saw where they lost like 30% of the team plus RileyThey fell hard after last season.
They are just another team who has lost 3 of their last 4 games.They fell hard after last season.
Literally 50% of the teams in America. You either play Sandstorm, or you play Zombie Nation. Most teams just don’t consider it a “thing”.Who has?
Because we promote it as our thing. They hype what we sell. I’d rather own something else.Per ESPN hype/publicity - we own it!
GamecockCentral Football
What gives Shane Beamer confidence he can turn season around after South Carolina's third straight loss
TheBigSpur Football
#24 Kentucky 35, South Carolina 34 | Rapid Reaction
GamecockCentral Football
Everything LaNorris Sellers said after the loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
The 3-2-1: Key Plays, game balls, and a burning question from the collapse against Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina-Kentucky: Instant thoughts, key moments, what this loss means