La Familia facing Louisville Mon. Night.
La Familia facing Louisville Mon. Night.
Apparently already sold out.Cat fans need to buy every ticket they can for Freedom Hall. BBN gets in!
La Familia facing Louisville Mon. Night.
La Familia facing Louisville Mon. Night.
I think they had to open up more uppers but regardless, going to end up being sold out eventually.Apparently already sold out.
La Familia facing Louisville Mon. Night.
Now Jones gets to re-enact his famed superflop!
La Familia facing Louisville Mon. Night.
I didn’t think it was at Freedom Hall, I honestly thought it was unuseable now.Too bad they couldn't use the The Bucket instead of Cheat'em Hall. That place is a dump now.
How come I wonder?Marquis Teague just confirmed that the BIG 3 wouldn’t let him play .
Not worth the bots posting on a board with zero traffic.Rivals really needs to fix this bot BS, just checked the Indiana rivals board and they don’t have a single one.
He didn’t say. I’m guessing something in the contractHow come I wonder?
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep