TBT on tv?

Basscat1987

All-Conference
Jan 2, 2021
1,016
2,357
0
Is there anyway to watch the TBT game tonight or streaming anywhere? Sorry If I missed a thread on this already.
 

BBNinSC_rivals62411

All-American
Jan 2, 2015
2,788
5,696
0
I have to admit that although it’s cool to see former players, I can’t get into this.
The production is comically bad.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
  3. 03 KSR Football What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
  5. 05 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!