Taz-69 RR-62 Final!

kwhs95fan

All-Conference
Oct 17, 2006
7,428
3,479
113
I changed two games in the pick em and got em both wrong. Lol. This one and the JR/Radford game. Guess I'll just go with my first hunch from now on
 

eh31

Senior
Sep 25, 2005
881
686
0
Crazy game altogether. Home side lights went off around halftime with Rural Retreat leading 40-29. Teams agreed to play with only one side of the field lighted. Tazewell scored 40 points in the second half, with the last TD coming with 1:08 left in the game down 62-61. Taz scored 7 straight 2 point conversions. About 20 yards short of 1,000 total yards in the game.

4th highest scoring game In VHSL history if I heard right
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Football Central Region GameDay - Week 7
  5. 05 Women's Sports Top 2027 recruit Micah Ojo commits to UNC