Taysom Hill

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
I was just about to make a post wondering if we will see Winston in 2nd half. No chance the saints come back with hill
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,711
24,584
113
I think Payton’s thought process is that his defense is very good and Jameis Winston turnovers could cut their legs out from under them.

Let Hill pick up 2 or 3 first downs every drive, play field position, and try to win games with 24 points seems to be formula right now.
 

11thEagleFan

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2015
3,011
1,980
113
Taysom Hill is a great athlete, and a subpar quarterback. If he’s the future, New Orleans is looking at a lot of 8-8 seasons going forward. With QBs like Wentz and Minshew potentially available, I’m interested to see who NO pursues.
 

msstate7

Redshirt
Nov 27, 2008
10,388
10
38
I think Payton’s thought process is that his defense is very good and Jameis Winston turnovers could cut their legs out from under them.

Let Hill pick up 2 or 3 first downs every drive, play field position, and try to win games with 24 points seems to be formula right now.

Taysom has fumbled 10 times (5 lost) in his action this year. I think Sean is just trying to prove he can make it work with taysom. Sean is a great coach, but he's an idiot often times too.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment