For the record it was 42-14 at the time. And the game was a running clock. On to Farmville Central
Last edited:
I’m sure there were no missed calls going against Tarboro the whole game.What do y'all have going on up there lol? Ref called him out at the 12 yard line????
![]()
22 reactions · 36 shares | You Make The Call? Spotted correctly?? #Football #Neusenewssports | Neuse News Sports
You Make The Call? Spotted correctly?? #Football #Neusenewssportswww.facebook.com
This the one right here. I give greene Central credit for fighting hard and playing a good second half. But folks are acting like they were getting ready to come back it was a running clock 42 to 7.I’m speaking this message so some of it may be incorrect and I can come back and edit it later but was killing me folks are saying Green center was going to come back and get us,
But we could’ve easily scored at the end of the game if we wanted to. This game was never in question no matter what narrative they want to spin on social media
There was an obvious block in the back on punt Tarboro ran back too. The refs from that game are catching some grief.I disagree. It mattered. Even though GC eventually scored, that was more of a lot of things that didn't have to occur in order for them to get that score. Time, energy, wear and tear, lost stats for the player, etc. I'm not actually blaming Tarboro. That was just a jab. It clearly falls on the ref simply making an egregious call. But what if, though? What if GC had not scored? Wouldn't have changed the outcome, but it would have taken something away from them that they clearly earned. And I feel for the kid. That was an individual accomplishment stolen from him. Most calls can be argued, depending on which side you root for. But this one was sooooo bad, no one on either side can argue that it wasn't. Unfortunately, people are gonna use it as fuel that Tarboro cheats at home. People want to find any reason to discredit the success.