Tarboro Vikings vs Greene Central Rams

TarVikes1

Senior
Nov 23, 2017
626
895
93
I have never seen running backs run like this… takes 5 guys on every back and the way they cut it back is wild
Your boys will still probably end up having a pretty good season. Yall have some talent. Tarboro is just a different beast right now.
 

TreyScott_NC

Senior
Sep 19, 2022
478
415
63
Your boys will still probably end up having a pretty good season. Yall have some talent. Tarboro is just a different beast right now.
No excuses it wouldn’t have mattered but GC has two linebackers out for the year. I’m a little worried on stopping the run for the rest of the season.

However, I think GC matches up well with the rest of the conference. Only real running team is Farmville, but Ayden Grifton is so sneaky good. They have a great coaching staff of many old head coaches. Things are gonna get interesting
 

vikandpirate4christ

All-Conference
Nov 18, 2011
2,884
4,695
78
No excuses it wouldn’t have mattered but GC has two linebackers out for the year. I’m a little worried on stopping the run for the rest of the season.

However, I think GC matches up well with the rest of the conference. Only real running team is Farmville, but Ayden Grifton is so sneaky good. They have a great coaching staff of many old head coaches. Things are gonna get interesting
Do you suspect that AG may be Tarboros toughest test the rest of the way?
 

TreyScott_NC

Senior
Sep 19, 2022
478
415
63
Do you suspect that AG may be Tarboros toughest test the rest of the way?
No I still think match up wise it’s Kinston. Tyreek Copper is the real deal. Gonna see a lot of screens and Copper runs every route on the tree. They also have another guy on the other side that can get loose. Brennan Chambers 6’5 Marshall commit. Their defense wont stop you guys either though.
I meant to ask you what what did you thank of my game day show? Not just the tarboro part but in general?
 

Tarboroviking18

All-Conference
Mar 24, 2023
1,452
1,993
113
No I still think match up wise it’s Kinston. Tyreek Copper is the real deal. Gonna see a lot of screens and Copper runs every route on the tree. They also have another guy on the other side that can get loose. Brennan Chambers 6’5 Marshall commit. Their defense wont stop you guys either though.
I meant to ask you what what did you thank of my game day show? Not just the tarboro part but in general?
Yeah that Kinston offense does worry me a little bit. But I don't know if they'll be able to contain the deadly pass rush that Tarboro has. Every time the QB for Greene Central took a snap, it was three or four Tarboro players collapsing the pocket and giving him very little time to throw. I agree I doubt they stop Tarboros offense as well . I also liked the pregame show y'all did.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TreyScott_NC

TreyScott_NC

Senior
Sep 19, 2022
478
415
63
Yeah that Kinston offense does worry me a little bit. But I don't know if they'll be able to contain the deadly pass rush that Tarboro has. Every time the QB for Greene Central took a snap, it was three or four Tarboro players collapsing the pocket and giving him very little time to throw. I agree I doubt they stop Tarboros offense as well . I also liked the pregame show y'all did.
Don’t get it twisted, your gonna win by 30-40 IMO but that’s gonna be your toughest mismatch
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tarboroviking18

vikandpirate4christ

All-Conference
Nov 18, 2011
2,884
4,695
78
No I still think match up wise it’s Kinston. Tyreek Copper is the real deal. Gonna see a lot of screens and Copper runs every route on the tree. They also have another guy on the other side that can get loose. Brennan Chambers 6’5 Marshall commit. Their defense wont stop you guys either though.
I meant to ask you what what did you thank of my game day show? Not just the tarboro part but in general?
I really enjoy what you guys are doing and glad that I found you guys. I’m a hs football nerd so you guys feed that hunger I have. You guys keep doing what you are doing. I think other Tarboro fans are tuning in as well
 

HowerinJr

All-Conference
Jan 9, 2010
1,703
1,299
52
Not sure I am seeing this right, but there were apparently three touchdowns scored in the final minute of the Kinston/GC game tonight. Kinston won 32-31.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  2. 02 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5
  5. 05 NC Preps Games to Watch - Week 5