Prayers for you DaveI am going through the same thing so best of luck to you I also am taking a break while I deal with stage 3 colon cancer
Prayers for you DaveI am going through the same thing so best of luck to you I also am taking a break while I deal with stage 3 colon cancer
Prayers to you.I don’t post much, but do enough to remain in good standing with most on this board. I received some bad news from the doctor-going to need some time away to treat and recover. You guys and gals keep this place up in my absence. Go CATS!
The treatments suck, but I’m staying positive and taking everything in stride. Can’t wait to get to full strength and back in the game. Appreciate all the well wishes-very, very kind of all of you.
Hope you get back to good health sooner than later. Will be in my prayers, @North Carolina Blue Wildcat. As will @davekersey. God Bless.
She always puts a smile on my face, that’s for sure. Well, most of the time anyway. She’s got that ginger attitude. [laughing]Thanks my man...your avatar always makes me feel better by the way...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::eyes:
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt