I don’t post much, but do enough to remain in good standing with most on this board. I received some bad news from the doctor-going to need some time away to treat and recover. You guys and gals keep this place up in my absence. Go CATS!
I don’t post much, but do enough to remain in good standing with most on this board. I received some bad news from the doctor-going to need some time away to treat and recover. You guys and gals keep this place up in my absence. Go CATS!
Keep us posted....if ur up to it. Prayers.I don’t post much, but do enough to remain in good standing with most on this board. I received some bad news from the doctor-going to need some time away to treat and recover. You guys and gals keep this place up in my absence. Go CATS!
Praying for youI don’t post much, but do enough to remain in good standing with most on this board. I received some bad news from the doctor-going to need some time away to treat and recover. You guys and gals keep this place up in my absence. Go CATS!
Best of luck to you, and hope for a speedy recoveryI don’t post much, but do enough to remain in good standing with most on this board. I received some bad news from the doctor-going to need some time away to treat and recover. You guys and gals keep this place up in my absence. Go CATS!
I don’t post much, but do enough to remain in good standing with most on this board. I received some bad news from the doctor-going to need some time away to treat and recover. You guys and gals keep this place up in my absence. Go CATS!
I am going through the same thing so best of luck to you I also am taking a break while I deal with stage 3 colon cancerI don’t post much, but do enough to remain in good standing with most on this board. I received some bad news from the doctor-going to need some time away to treat and recover. You guys and gals keep this place up in my absence. Go CATS!
Praying for both of you to have a complete recovery! God bless!I am going through the same thing so best of luck to you I also am taking a break while I deal with stage 3 colon cancer
I am going through the same thing so best of luck to you I also am taking a break while I deal with stage 3 colon cancer
I don’t post much, but do enough to remain in good standing with most on this board. I received some bad news from the doctor-going to need some time away to treat and recover. You guys and gals keep this place up in my absence. Go CATS!
Prayers for you and Dave. Please keep us posted, we are one big Blue family.I don’t post much, but do enough to remain in good standing with most on this board. I received some bad news from the doctor-going to need some time away to treat and recover. You guys and gals keep this place up in my absence. Go CATS!
We're all human beings in the end. From one fan to another, I'm thinking of you though we've never met.I don’t post much, but do enough to remain in good standing with most on this board. I received some bad news from the doctor-going to need some time away to treat and recover. You guys and gals keep this place up in my absence. Go CATS!
Prayers and peace Brother.I don’t post much, but do enough to remain in good standing with most on this board. I received some bad news from the doctor-going to need some time away to treat and recover. You guys and gals keep this place up in my absence. Go CATS!
I don’t post much, but do enough to remain in good standing with most on this board. I received some bad news from the doctor-going to need some time away to treat and recover. You guys and gals keep this place up in my absence. Go CATS!
Hey I am praying for both of you guys, the BBN is with you all the way , We Got this !!I am going through the same thing so best of luck to you I also am taking a break while I deal with stage 3 colon cancer
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt