Take the points

Willowdawg

Redshirt
Dec 25, 2020
199
0
0
I don't care who you are or how close you are to the line. I'm taking the 3 all day. Hindsight is 20/20 but I was yelling the whole time before the play take the points. You're winning already and have the momentum. Now you're chasing points in the first half and the momentum swings back to Cheifs. How many times have we seen a goaline stand completely change the game. Just a stupid call.
 

tbaydog

All-American
Feb 25, 2008
2,954
5,418
113
I don't care who you are or how close you are to the line. I'm taking the 3 all day. Hindsight is 20/20 but I was yelling the whole time before the play take the points. You're winning already and have the momentum. Now you're chasing points in the first half and the momentum swings back to Cheifs. How many times have we seen a goaline stand completely change the game. Just a stupid call.


and they did!!!
 

Willowdawg

Redshirt
Dec 25, 2020
199
0
0
Did what? Got no points? I mean they did just score another TD but should be up 17 to 3 is all I'm saying.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor