Tailgate today?

Manofsteel200

Senior
Oct 27, 2021
416
525
93
My brother and I, both alumni, are here for the game! First bowl game for us both! Are there any tailgates happening? I couldn’t find any posts of such.
We don’t need beer or food just want to hang out with folks in white!

TIA
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,634
37,838
113
My brother and I, both alumni, are here for the game! First bowl game for us both! Are there any tailgates happening? I couldn’t find any posts of such.
We don’t need beer or food just want to hang out with folks in white!

TIA



o_O
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here
  2. 02 BWI Basketball Mike Rhoades explains Penn State's offseason roster overhaul at Big Ten Media Days
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
  4. 04 BWI Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
  5. 05 BWI Football Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action