Tailgate Catering

MSBamaWard

All-Conference
Feb 3, 2023
1,335
2,740
113
Doing a company event for the Bama game. Using southern traditions for the tent, truck and all that set up. Was wondering who y’all use for catering and if anyone delivers to the tailgate spot. It will be a tent full of MSU fans. Don’t worry I wouldn’t bring Bama to you..lol. Also looking forward to watching y’all this year.. State is my sleeper team. I see y’all having a hell of a season. One of my favorite places to visit. Beautiful campus and the best fans. Ole miss and UT is are my least favorite to visit.
 

jethreauxdawg

Heisman
Dec 20, 2010
11,907
17,219
113
A caterer has posted on here in years past before games, and everyone gives high praise to his food. Hopefully he’ll chime in or someone can share his contact info.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,736
12,498
113
Doing a company event for the Bama game. Using southern traditions for the tent, truck and all that set up. Was wondering who y’all use for catering and if anyone delivers to the tailgate spot. It will be a tent full of MSU fans. Don’t worry I wouldn’t bring Bama to you..lol. Also looking forward to watching y’all this year.. State is my sleeper team. I see y’all having a hell of a season. One of my favorite places to visit. Beautiful campus and the best fans. Ole miss and UT is are my least favorite to visit.
Be a little more specific, you could use anyone from Chick Fil A to Brian Michaels and lots between depending on what your menu is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maroon13

MSBamaWard

All-Conference
Feb 3, 2023
1,335
2,740
113
I feeding around 60 guest, we are a large pharma company. I plan on having around 5 nugget trays from chick fil a. Just as extra as back up. I was leaning towards sliders or BBQ, but pretty open to good food if something was easier and had s good reputation for tailgating in Starkville. I was going to do kettle chips.. but of course need to look at other sides.
 

Baddmann

Freshman
Sep 20, 2015
431
66
28
I work for a large pharma company and no way in hell could I expense a tailgate catering event, lol.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation