Matching colors shouldn't be a problem in 2025 but I see it all the time.i just hope it isn’t the red they used to show the jersey. One thing UA finally did is use a garnet and not a maroon or a red.
FWIW, I don’t have a USC insider but I do know a sports rep who deals with Nike. He seems to believe that the garnet we use will not be used. It will be the Nike version of garnet…more of a crimson. He was quick to point out nobody told him that…they just have never been pushed a true garnet.
Or ReebokNike? What happened? We couldn't get a deal with Pony?
View attachment 1020112
I don't like UA. Shirts look like something a barber would wear.
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina staying course through outside pressure, hot seat talks
GamecockCentral Football
What South Carolina's offensive transfers have provided in 2026
TheBigSpur Football
Key Players for the South Carolina Offense vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Notes from ACC Tipoff
GamecockCentral Football
Everything South Carolina head coach Shane Beamer said on Tuesday leading up to matchup with Florida