Switching Sides

Ballfanallday

Redshirt
Sep 18, 2016
5
4
0
First thanks for the platform.

I went to a game this past Friday to watch my nephew and saw a kid that made my mouth drop the way he plays the game and rally's his team on the sideline. Because of my work schedule I don't see many games . I was speaking to a parent who told me about this group and said this is where you can read more about players across the state so now I'm here. Deontae Curry is a pure beast from the start to the last whistle covering all sides of the field. I saw a lot of conversations about offensive players so I said I would start one about defense. I saw this kid will his defense and make an impact on offense. What do guys think of him and I would love to learn about any other players out there. #Chatitup
 
  • Like
Reactions: NNFAN and biglatte

ignazio

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2007
3,837
2,878
0
If you need anyone to call your boss with a family emergency, say around 6:30pm on a Friday night, there are about a hundred of us on here who would be more than happy to do so. Probably get you a doctor's note too if needed.
 

Ballfanallday

Redshirt
Sep 18, 2016
5
4
0
If you need anyone to call your boss with a family emergency, say around 6:30pm on a Friday night, there are about a hundred of us on here who would be more than happy to do so. Probably get you a doctor's note too if needed.
Thanks I will definitely keep that in mind for sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anon1754760634

biglatte

Redshirt
Feb 1, 2006
351
37
0
First thanks for the platform.

I went to a game this past Friday to watch my nephew and saw a kid that made my mouth drop the way he plays the game and rally's his team on the sideline. Because of my work schedule I don't see many games . I was speaking to a parent who told me about this group and said this is where you can read more about players across the state so now I'm here. Deontae Curry is a pure beast from the start to the last whistle covering all sides of the field. I saw a lot of conversations about offensive players so I said I would start one about defense. I saw this kid will his defense and make an impact on offense. What do guys think of him and I would love to learn about any other players out there. #Chatitup
welcome
 

NNFAN

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2001
10,054
1,600
0
Also... if you need someone to take a picture of you in front of the scoreboard, so you can send to your wife, so she believes that you are actually at a high school football game on a Friday night, and not cheating on her. :D
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  2. 02 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  4. 04 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois