They dont cheer for us so I find it hard to cheer for themwow.....Come on, BAMA!
it wasn’t terrible defense the guy just made a lucky shotWow...what a shot and what terrible defense by UCLA
I love it, coaches think they are so smart by not fouling. Foul Bama there and UCLA wins the game. What a dumb decision.
it’s because bama can’t make 1, let alone one and a nicely aimed miss.That’s why you foul
Wow
You were saying ?bad time out. ucla can set up a foul now and leave the inbounder.
Or let UCLA get closer to another titleThey dont cheer for us so I find it hard to cheer for them
UCLA lost the game on the play. That shot took their heart
yea I don't get why Cronin allowed them to freely get to half court ... makes no damn senseUCLA should have been up closer on defense
i don’t agree with fouling necessarily because it risks the loss. but against bama this game it’s an absolute no brainer.
Nobody is beating Gonzaga or Baylor so it really doesn't matter.Or let UCLA get closer to another title
I thought the same thingJones needs to give all those awards back. That's an intentional foul.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’