I've hated that nasty midget Cronin forever.I lived in Cincy when he was the coach and was eating out once when he was there.He took a fit on a waitress and was screaming at her and calling her names until she was in tears.
did that dude not get fouled there lol
He looks like he could be a big ***%$Ole!I've hated that nasty midget Cronin forever.I lived in Cincy when he was the coach and was eating out once when he was there.He took a fit on a waitress and was screaming at her and calling her names until she was in tears.
They've been blowing that whistle on every other play that was a lot less than that!How was that not a foul lol
I've hated that nasty midget Cronin forever.I lived in Cincy when he was the coach and was eating out once when he was there.He took a fit on a waitress and was screaming at her and calling her names until she was in tears.
He does look like he kicks puppies after a bad day at work.I've hated that nasty midget Cronin forever.I lived in Cincy when he was the coach and was eating out once when he was there.He took a fit on a waitress and was screaming at her and calling her names until she was in tears.
You got your fanboys with you at the Pac 12 circle?Refs absolutely protecting Bama last 4 min.
should have been offensive as he clearly used his arm to hook the Bama guy to get by him wasn't that a point emphasis this yearoh they called that foul haha
Jones is really unlikeable to me.
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings