Let's Go!!!!! I forgot how nervous I got during these games, it had been a while!!!!!
Realistic chance at a final four IMO. We know the recipe to beat Tennessee and Houston nor Purdue scare me.Sweet 16?? Not sure I even remember what that is.
Nice job, Pope and the boys!
I know! How sweet it is BBN!Let's Go!!!!! I forgot how nervous I got during these games, it had been a while!!!!!
Yep. I thought getting TO the Vols would be harder than getting PAST them. I do hope Purdue beats Houston though. A lot! Lol.Realistic chance at a final four IMO. We know the recipe to beat Tennessee and Houston nor Purdue scare me.
It really is. When you actually step back and look at what he was able to do, putting together a Frankenstein team, having two major players go down with injury and not be able to play in the tournament but still make the sweet 16.What an accomplishment for this coach. Amazing stuff.
It really is. When you actually step back and look at what he was able to do, putting together a Frankenstein team, having two major players go down with injury and not be able to play in the tournament but still make the sweet 16.
When this year started, I just assumed it would be a transition year. I’m on freaking cloud nine right now.
Tennessee will be very difficult to beat a third time, but it will be just as difficult for them to not lose a third time. I'd be worried about Houston. They are an elite defensive team, won't let you get into any sort of rhythm, and IIRC they are great at running down the shot clock before hitting the shot.Realistic chance at a final four IMO. We know the recipe to beat Tennessee and Houston nor Purdue scare me.
Well we know we matchup well with Tennessee. Let’s see if we can somehow beat them 3X in a season.Yep. I thought getting TO the Vols would be harder than getting PAST them. I do hope Purdue beats Houston though. A lot! Lol.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime