Sweden had it right

polar80

Senior
Jan 4, 2006
12,597
934
113
I thought CNN said all Swedes would die from Covid-19. I guess, I bought into their fake news-lol.
 

30CAT

All-American
May 29, 2001
171,765
6,038
113
but I'm a nobody.......

According to Big Government, but NOT according to the Constitution.

That said, think about this...Government swore to govern by the Constitution, written by The People.

Does anyone think the power hungry jackasses are working for us?

To anyone, on the outside looking in, they'd swear we are working for our government.

Leftists are destroying our country and we're letting them.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia wants competition for reps in running back room behind Cam Cook
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 WR Havyn Searels remains excited about West Virginia with visit planned
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for challenges of Arizona defensive pressure
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-9
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career