I was surprised when Swanigan initially committed to MSU. He's said publicly that he wants to be one and done. Izzo doesn't typically land that type of player.
Does Purdue? I have a feeling there may be forces other then Swanigan's personal preferences driving this decision. Regardless of where he goes, I don't think Swanigan's even remotely close to being a OAD. I'm frankly not even sure he'll ever be a high-level NBA prospect.
Any chance he gives us another look?[/QUOTE]
Personally, I hope not. Never was that impressed with him and I don't think "K" would take a second look. Time to move on, let him go to Purdue or Cal, I like what we have down low.
Go Duke!!
JC-OFC
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
Devils Illustrated Football
Football preview: Duke at Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke