What was that penalty?3 and out. Punt muffed. EW ball on swe 23.
They're put away. They don't have an offense that can come from behind without a shutdown defense. And despite what their results say, they do NOT have a shutdown defense.Damn..We had a chance to put them away...
That thing sucks.The Network is froze on the kickoff after half
Awesome..That should be enough unless we implode1 play, 55 yard run, td.
Swe 28 EW
How bad is Goldsboro to give up 77 to these guys35 yard interception return for the td!
Swe 35 EW 6
South Edgecombe Middle School is beating Goldsboro.How bad is Goldsboro to give up 77 to these guys
2nd string?Or maybe they do. They have moved the ball well all the way down to the swe 15.
I didn't see this lol.Stand up and start dancing so I can see you.
For the first time all season, I really don't have anything negative to say about the way we played. We even kept the laundry at bay. There were only 4 flags thrown against us. We ran the ball more than we threw it, with two 1 play scoring drives on the ground. And our defense played lights out. EW scored only because we gave them a very short field. I liked what I saw and don't believe we'll have our annual head scratching loss this season. It's definitely coming down to us and West Craven for our conference.Big win for the cougars. Playing a tough non-conference schedule has its values. Even if you take a loss you learn a lot.
Definitely didn't beat ourselves with excessive penalties. We still got Alot to improve on special teams, especially the long snaps. But there was a noticeable improvement on the regular snaps to the QB. Hopefully Coach Ward will keep them focused and we hold serve the next few weeks and set up a big game with West Craven at junction.For the first time all season, I really don't have anything negative to say about the way we played. We even kept the laundry at bay. There were only 4 flags thrown against us. We ran the ball more than we threw it, with two 1 play scoring drives on the ground. And our defense played lights out. EW scored only because we gave them a very short field. I liked what I saw and don't believe we'll have our annual head scratching loss this season. It's definitely coming down to us and West Craven for our conference.
We have got to learn how to kick and protect on kicking attempts. Fg and xp can be the difference. Rocky Mount won the championship a few years ago on a time expiring fg. Wilson Prep just did the same thing last year. But I think we're still afraid to try. We've turned it over on downs inside the red zone a few times.The thing is, the last two fg attempts I've seen us try were successful...the conference championship clincher vs WC a few years ago, and the fg we made vs Tarboro earlier this year.as far as XPs, they get blocked or missed more than we make them. That's gonna hurt somewhere.Definitely didn't beat ourselves with excessive penalties. We still got Alot to improve on special teams, especially the long snaps. But there was a noticeable improvement on the regular snaps to the QB. Hopefully Coach Ward will keep them focused and we hold serve the next few weeks and set up a big game with West Craven at junction.
I don't know if we have a portable kicking net. We had one years ago, but haven't seen it this year. We're basically sending the kicker out there cold. I've seen him pretending to kick a ball on the sidelines, but geez....We have got to learn how to kick and protect on kicking attempts. Fg and xp can be the difference. Rocky Mount won the championship a few years ago on a time expiring fg. Wilson Prep just did the same thing last year. But I think we're still afraid to try. We've turned it over on downs inside the red zone a few times.The thing is, the last two fg attempts I've seen us try were successful...the conference championship clincher vs WC a few years ago, and the fg we made vs Tarboro earlier this year.as far as XPs, they get blocked or missed more than we make them. That's gonna hurt somewhere.