Agreed. Starts Wed night.When does the new season start? I am super pumped for this upcoming season. I am a huge Survivor and Big Brother fan. IMO they are the greatest game you could ever play. One day when life slows down I will really make an effort to get on one of these shows. I would prefer Survivor just because I could help with camp and make friends that way but who wouldn't enjoy a month on a awesome beach away from civilization. I think I would go nuts locked up in the Big Brother house.
I have watched every season.
When does the new season start? I am super pumped for this upcoming season. I am a huge Survivor and Big Brother fan. IMO they are the greatest game you could ever play. One day when life slows down I will really make an effort to get on one of these shows. I would prefer Survivor just because I could help with camp and make friends that way but who wouldn't enjoy a month on a awesome beach away from civilization. I think I would go nuts locked up in the Big Brother house.
Ugh. Stupidity raises its ugly head on the 1st night.
It is coming back but not sure when.Is amazing race still on? Liked it for the first few seasons...then my attention span waned.
He is a meathead. He needs his wife to play this game well.Mark my words Cullpeper will be the next to go. He just made himself a huge target.
She has something going that is for sure.Does Sandra have some kind of Jedi mind control power?
Me too.
i heard there is a gathering for people who have seen every season of survivor. They are called juggalos.
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight