Survivor Pool 2026 - Week 3

MeetTheFerentzes

All-American
Sep 6, 2022
2,704
5,333
113
6 players eliminated this week - 4 with ineligible picks and 2 with no picks. 22 survivors remain.

I have a very busy week, so I'm not sure how well I will do keeping the sheet updated. But this thread is the official place for picks, so I will eventually get everything where it needs to be, and I'll particularly be reviewing any late edits. First eligible team kicks off Thursday night; last eligible team kicks off at 11 PM EDT on Saturday.

The Sheet
HR Survivor Pool 2026.xlsx
 

KuwaitHawk

All-American
Apr 18, 2004
8,084
8,770
113
MICHIGAN

We lose at least 12 more teams in games between unbeatens.

Anybody interested in starting a side pool to the Survivor Pool where you pick a team that HAS NOT won a game, there are 13 still (from my count). Once picked, you can not repick That team. I will track that if there is interest. OK with you MeetTheFerentzes? It can start next week. Losing this would NOT kick you out of the Winner's side.

​

 

Stoopsbrother

Senior
Dec 15, 2022
343
582
93
**** I forgot you couldn't pick against a fcs opponent with the Indiana pick! there's always next year!
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Washington
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown updates health heading into Washington game
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football L.J. Phillips happy to be back on the field
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics '28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit