Survivor Pool 2025 - Week 4

MeetTheFerentzes

All-American
Sep 6, 2022
2,787
5,497
113
22 players left.

We lost 4 this week, including 3 who didn't make picks. Please check the Sheet for accuracy, as I have been known to make mistakes. :)

Get your picks in before your game kicks off on Saturday (I assume no one is taking Rutgers this week....).

Good luck!

HR Survivor Pool 2025.xlsx
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ironman39

MeetTheFerentzes

All-American
Sep 6, 2022
2,787
5,497
113
I think I had Illinois last week. Not Oregon. I'll take Oregon this week.
Got it.

For future reference (for you and everyone else), if you're going to change your pick, it's more likely that I'm going to see it if you make a second post rather than editing your first post.

where is your pick?
Haven't looked at games yet for this weekend. I'll put my pick in this thread like everyone else.
 

Jonesy5960

Heisman
Feb 1, 2023
6,717
13,900
113
Got it.

For future reference (for you and everyone else), if you're going to change your pick, it's more likely that I'm going to see it if you make a second post rather than editing your first post.
Thanks! Got it!
Haven't looked at games yet for this weekend. I'll put my pick in this thread like everyone else.
I think questioning the pool organizer on anything besides their own picks s/b grounds for immediate disqualification.

Just sayin'.
 

BubsFinn

All-Conference
Nov 20, 2004
1,141
1,899
113
In the rematch between Troy and Greece, give me the USC Trojans in a revenge match. The Spartans don't have Achilles or Odysseus this time around.
 

KuwaitHawk

All-American
Apr 18, 2004
8,196
8,914
113
There are a number of games involving 2 unbeaten teams. Going to lose at least 5 of them.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Hawkeyes 2026 Freshmen Report
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa's Updated NCAA Stats & Rankings
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football FILM BREAKDOWN: Every Jeremy Hecklinski pass attempt from the game against Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Olympics WATCH: Rick Heller, Myles Davis talk fall exhibition win over Kansas
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Play-by-play recap: Iowa 15 Kansas 10 (F/16)