I guess everyone deserves a second chance, but that pretty 17ing embarrassing.
I don't really care one way or the other. I just like to stir the pot cause I don't have a life.
Last edited:
May he be forever condemned for those two seconds of poor behavior. Fortunately, Americans are just more virtuous now. Not a bad way to get out of having to live in Bowling Green, Ohio
attempt at the *** grab. Just a simple pat? Get that weak **** out of here. If you’re going to violate her space, at-least get yourself a handful.
Hope he teaches fundamentals a little better to our players.
I guess everyone deserves a second chance, but that pretty 17ing embarrassing.
I don't really care one way or the other. I just like to stir the pot cause I don't have a life.
Ain’t like he shoved a Cigar up her cooch.“Grab ‘em by the *****”. The Best President in the Last 30 Years
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation