Supplements that Work

Kenny Orange Powers

Hall of Famer
Jul 23, 2014
74,382
140,189
0
Let's hear what workout supplements work for you guys. I have one that is a staple in my arsenal. It's known primarily as a joint supplement but it's also been known to help with other pain, recovery and even increase testosterone. I swear by this stuff and everyone I've referred it to has loved it.

 

Kenny Orange Powers

Hall of Famer
Jul 23, 2014
74,382
140,189
0
For preworkout I love these even though they are pricey. I only take them when I have a really tough workout coming up or if I feel like complete dog crap, like I do today.

 

cactusjackosu

All-American
Sep 30, 2002
27,139
7,661
83
I walk around with 3 gallons of water so I know I look really cool and committed. That's all the pump I need.
 

BluegrassPoke

Heisman
Dec 10, 2002
44,494
92,968
101
@Kenny Orange Powers i am taking it. Next week I hope to get back to working out after getting bursitis in my knee. I bought some new shoes today at the suggestion of my orthopedic surgeon.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight