since it's superficial..Paige is killing me on Fanduel..11.4 total..10pts 2R 1T..odd flow so far. would like to see wvu score
Baylor's officials are taking this game over
since it's superficial..Paige is killing me on Fanduel..11.4 total..10pts 2R 1T..
The officials are not shooting those threes
on the NBA side I came 21 pts away of winning 10g's on a $2 entry on the featured not league..still in the green line
I've played double up several times and never lost..I just keep going for the big kill..odds are against it, but it's way better than winning the lottoi just play 50/50s and quadruples. couple times my lineup would have won thousands had i entered a tournament. but i stick to my system.
I've played double up several times and never lost..I just keep going for the big kill..odds are against it, but it's way better than winning the lotto
WV Sports Basketball
Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too