Superbowl

Nov 16, 2012
2,481
2
0
I’m usually ho-hum about the game - it’s more of an event now anyway. I like the Brady story - makes it interesting for me to follow.

And halftime is always interesting- guess I’m not hip anymore because who the hell is The Weekend? Is that a person? Will there be t/a like last year? Fire the fool who thinks middle aged white America would think this was a good idea!
 

maroonmania

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2008
11,354
1,143
113
And halftime is always interesting- guess I’m not hip anymore because who the hell is The Weekend? Is that a person? Will there be t/a like last year? Fire the fool who thinks middle aged white America would think this was a good idea!

Well, look at the bright side, at least you get a performance from Hannah Montana.
 

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,320
6,711
113
KC gonna win. Until they aren’t able to afford all the monsters on KC anymore they are gonna go on a tear. If they are able to continue paying Mahones, Hill, Kelce, and Jones, then then they may never be stopped baring injuries
 

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
I think KC is the better team but their o-line injuries concern me. That’s exactly what did Green Bay in against Tampa.

Bucs win a very close one.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor